Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tree # 3 The Skinny Tree


This is my Skinny Tree. I bought it about five or six years ago at Kmart when they carried the Martha Stewart line. It's a 7' slim, It's been a pretty good tree for $79. I like skinny trees because they don't take up as much space as a regular tree. This is the same tree I had decorated as my Thanksgiving Tree.


The Christmas conversion entailed removing the cabbages, fruit, fall leaves, and succulents. I left the owls and bird's nest on. I added more white feathers, my shell stars, green Christmas Tree balls, white and gold ornaments, silver sparkly birds, and my Margaret Furlong Ornaments.



I don't really collect ornaments, but I do have some Margaret Furlongs. My mom used to get them for wholesale and she got these for us when we were newlyweds. I used one of the hearts for my wedding cake topper, but I can't find it. It's put away in a special place probably in the scary garage.

Here are some of them.


1995 Lily of the Valley



1994 Joyeux Noel Messiah Angel




1995 Wings of Love


1990 Christmas Tree


1998 Shamrock



1995 Love




No red on this tree, maybe next year?



Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...