Friday, June 24, 2011

Craig's List Wicker Chairs

While browsing my Craig's Pro app. on my iPhone I found this wicker chair.  It was originally posted for $40, but I got it for $10. 

What's better than a mint condition wicker chair bought on Craig's List for $10?


Two for $20! 
The story behind these chairs is that they were featured on the cover of San Diego Home and Garden Magazine.  I haven't been able to find that issue, so who knows if it's true?
I don't really care, I love them.

I just cleaned them because they had been sitting in a storage locker and they were dusty and dirty.  I washed the seat cushions in the washing machine and they came out perfect.  I washed the wicker with warm soapy water and an old tooth brush.
Just like I washed Cami's new bamboo chair.


They are really sturdy and comfortable. 
I moved them into my old living room/new office.
 I'll show you the changes going on in there in a later post.
I added one of my monogrammed pillows for extra comfort.  I made these pillows a couple years ago.  I made a stencil and painted the 'N' on duck cloth.  I used the stencil on all my out door pillows too.


When we entertain I pull the wicker chairs out the front door about 30 feet to our gazebo for extra cozy seating. 


Do you have any great finds from Craig's List that you just love?
I would love to hear about them!

Thanks for checking it out.




2 comments:

  1. holy cow those are gorgeous! Ok im officially in love with your outdoor space.. drool worthy!!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful score! They are gorgeous in your outdoor area.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...