Friday, May 13, 2011

Cami's 11th Birthday

My youngest just turned 11.  The family headed to Disney to celebrate the big day! 



The Haunted House was scary.


My what big ears you have.


That's better!  Sometimes less is more.



It seems like yesterday we did number 3.


And number 5.


We also did a family dinner. 
We had to call in reinforcements for cake number 11.


Ellie was a big help at extinguishing the fire.


It was a beautiful evening and we ate outside. 

Grammy and Bucky


 Cami is catching up to Maddie.


Happy Birthday Cami!
Now stop growing!



Thanks for checking it out.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Love the 11 and 3 year old photos. My little one is getting ready to turn 4, my oldest 10...where does the time go! Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...