Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

I hope you all have a fabulous Valentines Day. My family and I celebrated it at home a couple of days ago with some delicious cake that my daughter Casey made. It was delicious and she made it all by herself. My husband's Grandfather owned a German Bakery in New York City, so maybe she gets it from that side of the family?



Tonight I have a date with a group of twelve year old volleyball players. We have practice on Monday nights, so we celebrated early this year. My husband and I had a date in Coronado yesterday playing a little volleyball in front of the Hotel Del. We're weird, we enjoy workout dates. It was so beautiful and warm out at the beach and we left the kids at home. It doesn't matter what the day is I still like hanging out with him.


Hope you're spending your Valentines Day doing something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...